Most automakers claim to be on the cutting edge of technology. Mercedes-Benz is the company that defines the cutting edge. Not only did Mercedes-Benz invent the first car in 1886, but the company also pioneered a comprehensive crash testing program, the first antilock braking system, and the first 4-wheel independent suspension, all features that come standard on modern vehicles.
At Cole's Service Center, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Mercedes on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Mercedes’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Cole's Service Center, we have a variety of oils to protect your Mercedes’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Mercedes model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Mercedes’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Mercedes.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Mercedes by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Mercedes to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Mercedes Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Mercedes car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Mercedess, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Mercedes's service and repair needs.
Our Mercedes repair and service shop is located in Vancleave, MS.